The individual service begins with an initial consultation where your diet, lifestyle and nutrient needs are assessed. Body composition and dietary habits are analysed.
Following the consultation, a personalised plan is created for you to follow. It is tailored to you and your family accounting for your tastes and your schedule.
As well as improving your own health your whole family will benefit from a healthier eating environment.
Your plan includes your nutritional assessment and body composition results, your goals, meal plans and healthy recipes.
Review consultations may be carried out after 4 / 8 / 12 weeks if required.
- Consultations are available at Orianna Health and Wellness Centre, Donegal Road, Killybegs, Co.Donegal – Call 0749731800
- Consultations are also available on-line via Skype, Whatsapp or Facebook Messenger.
- Home visits may be available in some circumstances.
Your personalised plan is a lifestyle change, not a quick fix
Dietary assessment, advice and information are available in the following areas:
- Coeliac Disease
- Food Allergy and Intolerance
- Healthy Eating for Children
- Healthy Eating for Teenagers
- Healthy Eating for the Elderly
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Sports and Performance Nutrition
- Weight Loss
- Weight Gain
Please use the form below to send a message if you would like more information:
On Line Consultation and Diet Plan